Joint Admissions Exercise
Joint Admission Exercise
The Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) is conducted annually by the Ministry of Education (MOE) to allow Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level certificate holders to apply for admission to courses offered by the JCs/CI/Polytechnics/ITEs.
The following groups of students (not on Direct School Admission) are eligible to apply:
- Singapore Citizens (SC) or Permanent Residents (SPR) with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examinations results,
- International students studying in a Government School, Government-Aided School or Independent School in Singapore with valid Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination results for the preceding year.
Applicants may apply for the Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) registration via JAE Internet System (JAE-IS) within 5 calendar days after the release of the Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level Examination results.
JAE Appeal Procedure
The Appeal period starts after the JAE posting results.
Start Date: 2 Feb 2023 (Thursday), 9.00 am
End Date: 8 Feb 2023 (Wednesday), 5.00 pm
Only students with net L1R5 equal to or less than TMJC cut-off points can be considered for appeals. All appeals applications must be completed online. The online application form can be accessed here: https://portal.tmjc.edu.sg/appeal. The deadline for submission of the online appeal application is 7 Feb, 12.00 pm. Late or incomplete submission will not be considered.
Applicants are required to upload the following relevant documents in the Online Appeal Portal.
- Form A
- JAE Verification slip (showing JC/Poly choices)
- ‘O’ level results
- Sec 3 to 4 academic results (Mid-year & Final year Exams)
- CCA records
- Any other relevant supporting documents
Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview. Only successful applicants will be notified by 8 Feb, 12.00 pm.