Tampines Meridian Junior College would like to invite application for Chinese Mixed Rice stall in 2024.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 27 Oct 2023
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1) Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (for the stall holder and stall assistant)
2) Able to provide Chinese mixed rice cooked food that meet the healthy/nutritional standards set by the Health Promotion Board; (Please refer to https://www.hpb.gov.sg/schools/school-programmes/healthy-meals-in-schools-programme)
3) Able to provide good service and quality food at reasonable prices;
4) Able to observe a high standard of food and personal hygiene that meet NEA requirements;
5) Must be in personal attendance at the stall during operating hours;
6) Committed to operate between 6.45am to 4.00pm during school term;
7) Both the stall holder and stall assistant must complete and pass the Basic Food Hygiene Certificate, approved by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA)
8) Prior experience in school catering will be an advantage.
Interested applicant may obtain the application form from the school’s General Office or download it here.
The Application Form must be duly completed and accompanied with the following documents:
1) Photocopy of NRIC (front and back)
2) One recent passport-sized photograph (colour)
3) Proposed daily menu and pricelist.
4) Photocopies of relevant certifications and experiences
Please submit the completed form with the relevant supporting documents to the school, preferably by hand. If you are mailing out the application form, please ensure that your application will reach the school by the closing date – Friday 27 Oct 2023 at 5.00 pm.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
TAMPINES MERIDIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE
21 Pasir Ris Street 71
Attention: Ms Sarah Ee, Administration Manager
Tel: 6349 3660
Only shortlisted applicants will be called up for an interview session. A basic food-sampling session, at applicant’s expense, may be requested by the school.
Successful applicant is required to apply for a food stall licence from the Singapore Food Agency (SFA) and must be able to commence operation of the stall from
Monday 8 January 2024.